West Ham (a) Pre-Match Thread (League)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo
Sagna Kolarov Otamendi Clichy
Yaya
Sterling Silva KDB Sane
Jesus

Sterling, Sane and Jesus rotate the false-9/centre-forward role throughout the game with Silva and KDB the main providers through the middle.

Argument seems to be that Fernandinho should walk back in to the starting XI. He's an important player for us, but he's let us down one time too many and nobody really deserves to lose their spot on poor performances (possible exceptions being Clichy, but we have no alternatives, or Bravo, but it's less likely for various reasons)
Cutting off our nose to spite our face to leave dinho out,yaya is fit but can he keep playing every game when dinho,delph and nando need games

Hopefully VK will be starting and keeping that long haired fool Carroll in his pocket.
Can't see the same result as previous meeting though. They will be more careful in their approach, shitting the space between the lines. We will need our wide players to be at their sharpest.
VK & JS together??
2-0 CITY!

When the team wins, I would prefer to keep the same formation.

I don't think we need to rest anyone, because 4 days are enough for them to rest & recover.

Fernandinho been no worse than Sergio.

And I left him out of the starting XI as well.

Cutting off our nose to spite our face to leave dinho out,yaya is fit but can he keep playing every game when dinho,delph and nando need games

Is it though? He wasn't playing particularly well in the Burnley game before he got sent off (managed our lowest pass completion percentage and highest rate of getting dispossessed in the half) and he had an even more strikingly poor game the week previous against Liverpool.

I agree that he's very important for us, but we have a deep enough squad that he should also have to up his game to be included. Yaya's been playing borderline flawlessly and unless he really needs the rest he should start.

Bravo
Sagna Otamendi Kolarov
Yaya Dinho
Sterling Silva KDB Sane
Jesus

Play the best eleven who are fit on the field. Clichy is a big weakness in the back, would rather have Yaya or Dinho playing deeper to provide cover to defense.

And I left him out of the starting XI as well.

Is it though? He wasn't playing particularly well in the Burnley game before he got sent off (managed our lowest pass completion percentage and highest rate of getting dispossessed in the half) and he had an even more strikingly poor game the week previous against Liverpool.

I agree that he's very important for us, but we have a deep enough squad that he should also have to up his game to be included. Yaya's been playing borderline flawlessly and unless he really needs the rest he should start.
Bit easier leaving Sergio out when he's injured. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.