West Ham (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be harsh to drop Delph so i would rather he sticks with him,dhino won't be 100% i expect
To yaya or not to yaya is the question,for height i think he will but in a 3 please mp

Sagna may come in for Zabaleta - albeit I woud like to see Zabaleta given a run of games now - the central defensive partnership of Otamendi and Demichelis won't chafe after keeping 3 clean sheets in a row.

I said on here the other day that it should not be underestimated what Demichelis is doing to Otamendi. Being able to communicate as a defender is an absolute necessity so having a fellow country man next to him is surely going to help.

I'm having difficulty seeing how anybody could not pick Fernandinho, if he's really back to full fitness. He's been the most consistent player in the entire team this season, with the single exception of Hart. You just know you can rely on him, at present. And it's not as if he's had a long, long lay-off, and has to be brought in gradually. I'd find dropping Delph to be a strange message, too, frankly, given how totally up for it he's looked. So it looks like a three man midfield of Delph, Ferny and Yaya, with three up front. That's my choice, anyway. From that front three, the most likely lad to go on to the bench is KDB, for me. He's a great player, who needs to refresh himself, and watch the game a bit. Either of Navas or Sterling should be fresh, so I don't care to call that one. The other two hardly need naming.

Hart; zab, Demi, Otamendi, clichy; Delph, Fernandinho; sterling, silva, de bruyne; aguero.

That team and It'll be the first time I've been confident in a while.

If Dinho is 100% then i'd like to see

--------------Hart

Sagna-Otamendi-MDM-Clichy

-----------Fernando

------Delph--Fernandinho

Navas----------------------Sterling

-------------Aguero

Sagna to come in for Zab as he doesn't deserve to be dropped and Zabba will be needed midweek when we have to go for it against Everton. Yaya to remain on the bench and come on for the last 20 to control the game when we're hopefully winning. KDB isn't doing enough away from home and Silva isn't getting the movement around him to produce the magic he's capable of. Navas and Sterling either side of that 3 man midfield would give us brilliant balance going forward and backwards. With the insurance of Fernando behind them, Delph and fernandinho working in tandem to hassle players high up the pitch winning balls and setting up counters with the pace of Sterling Navas and Aguero.

If Dinho is 100% then i'd like to see

--------------Hart

Sagna-Otamendi-MDM-Clichy

-----------Fernando

------Delph--Fernandinho

Navas----------------------Sterling

-------------Aguero

Sagna to come in for Zab as he doesn't deserve to be dropped and Zabba will be needed midweek when we have to go for it against Everton. Yaya to remain on the bench and come on for the last 20 to control the game when we're hopefully winning. KDB isn't doing enough away from home and Silva isn't getting the movement around him to produce the magic he's capable of. Navas and Sterling either side of that 3 man midfield would give us brilliant balance going forward and backwards. With the insurance of Fernando behind them, Delph and fernandinho working in tandem to hassle players high up the pitch winning balls and setting up counters with the pace of Sterling Navas and Aguero.
That is one short arse team and west ham will be crossing for all they are worth and set pieces,i think for that reason he will start yaya

That is one short arse team and west ham will be crossing for all they are worth and set pieces,i think for that reason he will start yaya

I don't see the lack of height being an issue. It's not too dissimilar to the height of the team that played against Palace. Sagna Otamendi and MDM are all decent in the air, Yaya doesn't even jump half the time, he's no better aerially than any other of those 3 midfielders.

I don't see the lack of height being an issue. It's not too dissimilar to the height of the team that played against Palace. Sagna Otamendi and MDM are all decent in the air, Yaya doesn't even jump half the time, he's no better aerially than any other of those 3 midfielders.
We know that but we are talking mp here and his love child yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.