West Ham (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tough game but one which we should win if playing anywhere near to our capabilities, which of late we seem to be getting close to
The return of Ferna is a massive boost and will allow Pellers to rotate the the midfielders which with all the games coming up will be vital in keeping all the squad fresh.
This is the part of the season where having a quality squad becomes vital and I can see us and Arsenal pulling away over the next month or so and the fact most of the top teams have to visit the Etihad still puts us in prime position

Hi Guys, West Ham Fan here.

enjoy our games with yourselves. Like to see City do well and hopefully we can try and follow your footsteps with our summer move. Perhaps not as quick with the investment or title but slowly.

Should be a good one on Saturday, our home form has gone unrecognized I think but like yourselves, we have had some tough injuries this season.

Hopefully Bilic plays 4231 instead of 433 again but we will see.

Good luck, i'll keep an eye on this thread.
Going to the game saturday where,s the best place for apint?

Hi Guys, West Ham Fan here.

enjoy our games with yourselves. Like to see City do well and hopefully we can try and follow your footsteps with our summer move. Perhaps not as quick with the investment or title but slowly.

Should be a good one on Saturday, our home form has gone unrecognized I think but like yourselves, we have had some tough injuries this season.

Hopefully Bilic plays 4231 instead of 433 again but we will see.

Good luck, i'll keep an eye on this thread.
Always had a soft spot for the Hammers, great club with real fans. This could be pivotal moment in our season, a win here really puts the pressure on Arsene Winger's mob and with Chelski improving let's see if the Arse will start twitching!

This is our preview of the game, quite a lot of City content. Hope it is allowed to post it. Apologies if not. And hope you enjoy, hopefully you subscribe as we will have a review up on Saturday night.
I am the scottish host.

The fact your mate thinks you have a "handful" of players who would get into our fully fit 11 made me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.