West Ham (a) pre-match thread

West Ham United vs City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mcdipper more like..
How did you reconcile your superstitious ways with our 4 losses last year?

Or did you genuinely forget to vote for those games, in which case you have my full support! ;-)

The Dipper game was an eye opener , the first 60 minutes we were OK , but our fitness dropped off and we struggled for the rest of the game , West Ham are not exactly a bogey side , so we will have enough to secure the points , but i am not expecting a football feast we are probably a couple of weeks away from playing at full and would expect Kun , Dinho and Mahrez to get some minutes. We need three points because the Dippers will be celebrating a title win after beating the mighty Norwich , their title celebrations get earlier every year , Easter , Xmas , 1st match of the season.

The Dipper game was an eye opener , the first 60 minutes we were OK , but our fitness dropped off and we struggled for the rest of the game , West Ham are not exactly a bogey side , so we will have enough to secure the points , but i am not expecting a football feast we are probably a couple of weeks away from playing at full and would expect Kun , Dinho and Mahrez to get some minutes. We need three points because the Dippers will be celebrating a title win after beating the mighty Norwich , their title celebrations get earlier every year , Easter , Xmas , 1st match of the season.
Yeah we need as many up to speed for the spurs game,hope we have sergio and dinho back for that,after that we have a few teams out of the top 6 whilst the dippers play nearly all of them i think

Liverpool made 6 subs on Sunday, we made 2 and they still couldn’t beat us. I wouldn’t worry about fitness - I’d expect us to beat West Ham even if the team was out on the piss the night before

That’s not to say West Ham are terrible just their style suits City as recent results and score lines show

Looking forward to extending this 14 match winning run. Not counting chickens, but you know, come end of Sep we could have broken yet another record...
WWWWWWWWWWWWWW

___________________Bravo__________________

Cancelo____Stones__________Otamendi______Angelino

_________________Rodrigo_____________________

__________KDB________________Bernardo________

Sterling___________Jesus_______________Sane

Looking forward to extending this 14 match winning run. Not counting chickens, but you know, come end of Sep we could have broken yet another record...
WWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Yep, only 4 wins to equal the record which of course belongs to us.

Bravo

Walker
Stones
Laporte (If Fit)
Zinchenko

Rodri
De Bruyne
David Silva

Sterling
Bernardo
Jesus

Ederson, Cancelo, Otamendi, Gundogan, Foden, Fernandinho, Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.