West Ham (a) pre-match thread

West Ham United vs City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised we let him walk up the wembley steps with just a bit of strapping on,don't know if that would make it worse or not,bad things happen in 3's,i hope that's it now
Doesn’t make that kind of injury worse. In fact in a non sporting context, there is not always a need for surgical repair for average joe’s and Josephine’s

I was surprised we let him walk up the wembley steps with just a bit of strapping on,don't know if that would make it worse or not,bad things happen in 3's,i hope that's it now

Superstitious, you? If we win the league for a third consecutive time, that should dispel any such notions. ;-)

Last edited:
Because he asked straight foward relevant to the game questions with no agenda and he said thank you,pep was being sarky in the direction of the others who very much have an agenda and use the pressers to try and get a negative angle i think
Andy Hampton, I think I love him too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.