West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how reliable it is but just looked at awaygames.co.uk which suggests (for away fans at whu):
Tap East, closest to Stratford and possibly a nightmare walk thru westfield shopping but sounds a good beer selection
Golden Grove, small spoons heading away from stadium to the east, near Maryland stn
Howling Hops Tankroom, nw of the stadium, near to Hackney Wick stn which is walkable from Stratford or Vic line 2 stops from euston to Highbury then change for (what I think is the) North London overground line to HW.

Be interested to hear where Blues have gathered in the past.

Good old pep and his stubborn ways I say he will stick with the exact same team from the dippers game and we will get the draw
You mean the team that most people would probably have picked before the match on Saturday (given Phil hadn’t played in pre season)? It’s a friendly defeat against another top side. Which of those 11 didn’t deserve to be selected v dippers or v West Ham?

Would be surprised to see Stones and Dias at the back together whilst we have no left footed left back. Don't think Pep likes the imbalance of having 4 right footers back there.

Hope I'm wrong as I'm not sure we sign a left back now.
Yep 100% this, if we have a natural left footer available (even if only one atm) then they will play somewhere

Yep 100% this, if we have a natural left footer available (even if only one atm) then they will play somewhere
I think it weakens us significantly because neither Ake or Dias are particularly good at playing through the lines and we're over relying on Cancelo, Rodri and Bernardo to build from the back.

I think we're desperate for a left back now we've not got Zinchenko. Probably more so than we were desperate for a striker last season.

Don't know how reliable it is but just looked at awaygames.co.uk which suggests (for away fans at whu):
Tap East, closest to Stratford and possibly a nightmare walk thru westfield shopping but sounds a good beer selection
Golden Grove, small spoons heading away from stadium to the east, near Maryland stn
Howling Hops Tankroom, nw of the stadium, near to Hackney Wick stn which is walkable from Stratford or Vic line 2 stops from euston to Highbury then change for (what I think is the) North London overground line to HW.

Be interested to hear where Blues have gathered in the past.
We went in a bar on the river last season called 'Grow' right near Hackney Wick station. Was a smart bar and reasonably priced. Both City and West Ham fans were present with no issues - about a 15 min walk to the stadium along the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.