West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to get started

As for a prediction, the first day of the season can throw up unexpected results but I still expect us to win.

West Ham like any team are always up for it playing us and with the first game of the season they’ll be wanting to get out of the blocks with a big win, maybe that’s a good thing for us in that they’ll play and they won’t just be trying not to lose, so maybe we can get a few goals.

Hard to tell.

We'll either be slightly undercooked and struggle, or last week was all we needed to get polished up.

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Ake, Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne, Bernardo
Alvarez, Haaland, Grealish

Didn’t we beat them 4.0 away on the opening day a few seasons ago, when Raz and Jesus tore them a new one
I think we will win. It was only closer last season because we were playing with a makeshift and injured offence and the circumstances were different.

We have a good record there and although it will be tough I would be disappointed if we didn’t win by a 2 goal margin.

Chelsea look like beating us to the Brighton fullback. Willing to pay the 50M. We do have the money from the sales we have made. I think a fast attacking left back is vital.

Last edited:
Cant wait to get started

As for a prediction, the first day of the season can throw up unexpected results but I still expect us to win.

West Ham like any team are always up for it playing us and with the first game of the season they’ll be wanting to get out of the blocks with a big win, maybe that’s a good thing for us in that they’ll play and they won’t just be trying not to lose, so maybe we can get a few goals.
WHU have taken 5 points off us since 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.