West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean is a shit for the new rules , remember raz and some giant , stoke i think it was , that rule faded away but he wanted to make us the example , expect some crap decisions not in our favour
Well remembered chic ;-)

Eddies
Walker
Stones
Dias
Wilson-Esbrand
Rodri
Bernardo
DeBruyne
Foden
Haaland
Alvarez

Philips in for the berny if he is in spain having a medical ;-)

I would like to see this team so we have pace outwide and through the middle with Haaland, hopefully we drop a few ball's over the top for him this time

Ederson
Walker - Dias - Ake - Cancelo
De Bruyne - Rodrigo - Bernardo
Alvarez - Haaland - Foden
That is the best lineup for this game. Alvarez is fully match fit and raring to go.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Stones
Cancelo

Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne

Foden
Alvarez
Haaland

Going to be a tough test this! I think we will do enough to get the job done.

Hammers 1-2 City

Haaland and Foden

IMG_20220803_220734.jpg

First subs after 3:0 lead ;Alvarez ,Mahrez, Gundogan / Phillips

Not a fan of starting Haaland and Alvarez at the same time , cuz if things gone wrong we have to put somebody from the bench who can make instant impact

Walk to St Pancras & catch the South Eastern High Speed service to Stratford International (takes 7 minutes & Oyster card / contactless can be used on it).
Just outside Stratford International station just inside Westfield shopping centre, there is a fantastic bar called "Tap East". Gets a bit busy with West Ham fans, but it's friendly and welcomes away fans.
Not a bad lot West Ham fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.