West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take a draw if offered. Intrigued to see how we set up to accommodate Erling. I would not be surprised if we go exact same as last week. Stones and Foden maybe in for Ake and Jack.

Bowen ran our defence ragged last game at the London Stadium. That is why the inclusion of both Rodri and Phillips might be prudent. However, that reduces our attacking threat. Early season and all that fitness yada yada this will ebb and flow but a 1 - 3 result would be a nice starter.

Just watched the highlights of the game at West Ham last year. I’m amazed how much I’d forgotten about.

First of all, thank god that wasn’t Zinny’s last involvement for us! Secondly, Taylor waving away a stonewall penalty. He was in the perfect position yet was shamed into going to the monitor.

Alti fan, by the way.

Bowen ran our defence ragged last game at the London Stadium. That is why the inclusion of both Rodri and Phillips might be prudent. However, that reduces our attacking threat. Early season and all that fitness yada yada this will ebb and flow but a 1 - 3 result would be a nice starter.
Tbf we had 66 year old Fern in defence with a patched up Laporte next to him with no Walker & Cancelo in bad form.
Not saying he's a bad player, he's good, but it won't be the same especially if Walker plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.