West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait for this game.

Curry, beer & watching city.
Happy days are back

Just having a peek on their forums to see how they've faired in pre-season etc. Many not happy with how its gone and are fearing the worst, many predicting them to get done 4 or 5

Think back 4 picks itself tbh. Would prefer stones but he hasn’t played a min with first team squad so will be ake imo

Ederson

walker
dias
ake
cancelo

rodri
bern

mahrez
kdb
foden

haaland

I'd love to see Stones and Dias back together and the front three of Alvarez, Haaland and Foden.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo

Rodri
Bernardo
KDB

Alvarez
Haaland
Foden

Reckon is gonna be a tough game but we'll win.

I'd love to see Stones and Dias back together and the front three of Alvarez, Haaland and Foden.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo

Rodri
Bernardo
KDB

Alvarez
Haaland
Foden

Reckon is gonna be a tough game but we'll win.
I like this front three. Looking forward to see if Alvarez has a final ball to add to his pace and desire. If he does, then we have some player. Also has an eye for goal and will get in on the far post, if the delivery is good from the left or from KDB. City win by a narrow margin. Can't wait for it all to start

I like this front three. Looking forward to see if Alvarez has a final ball to add to his pace and desire. If he does, then we have some player. Also has an eye for goal and will get in on the far post, if the delivery is good from the left or from KDB. City win by a narrow margin. Can't wait for it all to start
His work rate is something special and we'll miss it if he's not on the starting XI. Still has a lot to develop but I think he's potential is immense.

Moyes will do what he always does, home or away against Pep teams, 5-4-1, 5 at the back out of possession and no room between the lines and try and hit us on the break with ANtonio + Bowens pace. Proved very effective last year at their place. Be interesting to see where we're at after a disappointing Charity Shield result. Strange game as the KDB performances we've seen in the US friendlies was absent and Haaland looked miles off it yet should have still scored twice. Not paid any attention to WH's pre-season so dont know where they're at either.
I do know they bought Scamacca but not sure he'll be starting due to Moyes usual game plan against us.
https://www.whufc.com/players/713
Don't know why but I've got a feeling we'll be comfortable. Not sure where that comes from following last years opener against Spurs, however not sure that wasn't due to a huge Champions League final hangover and quite a few missing or not anywhere near fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.