West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way he plays four right footed defenders
Walker and cancelo are our only tow fill backs as it stands so will play nearly every game.
Dias is first choice Centre half.
If he isn't going to ever play 4 right footed defenders then stones may as well leave.

Buzzing for this now! Will be in London around 1. Seems as though lots of different blues going different places before. Where’s my best bet please…
Cheers

We are adapting to a new style of play. We have had bad starts to the last few seasons. I cannot see us winning. I hope I am wrong.

Bowen ran our defence ragged last game at the London Stadium. That is why the inclusion of both Rodri and Phillips might be prudent. However, that reduces our attacking threat. Early season and all that fitness yada yada this will ebb and flow but a 1 - 3 result would be a nice starter.
Bowen got lucky on a couple of occasions because our makeshift defence didn't quite keep the line.

Was watching the one day bike race from there the other day; what a wonderful part of the world!
Er, no idea in answer to your question though, but would like to find out myself one day. I guess your default/back up - as ever - would be to watch on your phone / laptop using a stream.
Watched the Watford cup final there. On my phone! Enjoy the pintxos and wine is my advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.