West Ham fans.

bluemanc said:
Anyone who has Ray Winstone as a celebrity fan can't be bad,joking apart they are/were very similar to us,a lot of our longer term support will have a lot of respect for them.
What he's a blue you'll be telling me Jimmy Grimbles boots a'int magic next.

always liked the hammers , great tradition , good support , no bullshit . Seems to be an affinity with city over the years , remember the day we went down last game of the season at upton park in the late eighties i think , mutual respect with the fans

I have a lot of time for West Ham fans, and it will be sad seeing them relegated (which I think they will be) I worked down in East London for a few years during my teens and I made a lot of good friends down there, most of which, were West Ham fans, I reckon they're up there with us and Liverpool for the best support in the league, also, although they'll soon be getting a new ground, it'll be a shame not to be visiting Upton Park next season, one of the only 'proper' grounds left in the Premiership, you always leave there thinking how decent their support is. IFBB makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand when it gets going, like YNWA and obviously Blue Moon.

Great club with loyal fans. "Forever blowing bubbles" is up there with "you'll never walk alone" and "Bluemoon" as great club anthems

looks a bit anti-city towards the end of the link but ive always liked west ham fans. They are easily the best fans in london, never been up their own arse and i dont think they ever will be, a great club is not based on what tropheys they have won but the unwavering loyalty and support that each fan has for his club.

unlike fulham/chelsea/arsenal (no offence to any other supporters) etc i couldnt imagine any west ham fans defaulting to any other team.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
unlike fulham/chelsea/arsenal (no offence to any other supporters) etc i couldnt imagine any west ham fans defaulting to any other team.

You can't file Arsenal fans alongside Fulham and Chelsea in my opinion, although there are a lot of whoppers in Arsenal's support, they still has a fairly decent following, much better than F's and C's, anyway. I don't think they've got anywhere near as decent a following as us, but you can't tarnish them with the same brush as the other two, who have extremely poor followings, Fulham barely sell out, home or away for fuck sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.