West Ham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

As we have been so successful under Pep and the vast majority of our play is outstanding , many get carried away and think that we will get a flawless performance in every game. We have simply been spoilt by our playing style and results. We should remember that these are elite athletes who will get tired and sometimes try to battle through this and I am sure that some of them must be feeling pretty exhausted now, with Rodri springing to mind. Just wish some of our fans would appreciate the amount of effort these guys are putting in at the momen.

Moyes had West Ham well organised particularly in the first half and they made it difficult for us. We were much better in the second half and eventually wore them down. If the game had gone on a bit longer, I think we would have bagged a couple more.

Being honest, I felt that our right hand side was our weakest area. Mahrez and Walker were both poor.

Great for Big Erl to break the record and nice touch from the players and staff at the end to recognise this.

As I was at the game, I didn’t have to listen to those 2 idiots (Tyler and Neville) on Sky. Don’t know what they said and not really interested in listening to their pathetic, jealous comments.

On to Leeds on Saturday and looking forward to keeping the momentum going. No doubt Big Sam will be working on his new 9 -1 formation for the next couple of days.

brie-larson-waiting.gif
leonardo-di-caprio-omg.gif

And just as many do,having spent plenty of money,and gone through the rollercoaster emotions,while witnessing both incomparable periods of our history in the flesh.

Some people need reminding that this is a forum for discussion,debate,camaraderie and,in many cases,letting off steam.....some are more reflective and chilled,others are more aggressive and reactionary ......it's what makes a discussion board like this all the more entertaining.

Whichever camp you fall into.....ultimately its a harmless internet forum,at the ground the support will be there,we obviously all want what is best for the team,and so no one should or needs to be called a **** for expressing their emotion or opinion on here.
Like you said everybody has an opinion and that’s mine just as you are entitled to yours

As we have been so successful under Pep and the vast majority of our play is outstanding , many get carried away and think that we will get a flawless performance in every game. We have simply been spoilt by our playing style and results. We should remember that these are elite athletes who will get tired and sometimes try to battle through this and I am sure that some of them must be feeling pretty exhausted now, with Rodri springing to mind. Just wish some of our fans would appreciate the amount of effort these guys are putting in at the momen.

Moyes had West Ham well organised particularly in the first half and they made it difficult for us. We were much better in the second half and eventually wore them down. If the game had gone on a bit longer, I think we would have bagged a couple more.

Being honest, I felt that our right hand side was our weakest area. Mahrez and Walker were both poor.

Great for Big Erl to break the record and nice touch from the players and staff at the end to recognise this.

As I was at the game, I didn’t have to listen to those 2 idiots (Tyler and Neville) on Sky. Don’t know what they said and not really interested in listening to their pathetic, jealous comments.

On to Leeds on Saturday and looking forward to keeping the momentum going. No doubt Big Sam will be working on his new 9 -1 formation for the next couple of days.

Mahrez was criticised for always going backwards against Fulham at the weekend but it was yet again because he's so isolated being wide right. Walker was in the back three position, Stones was more central in midfield so Mahrez couldn't risk taking a man on and losing the ball because if he was going to lose it there'd be acres for West Ham to attack into. The other side had Bernie linking up really well with Grealish and creating overloads which meant we were more effective. We either needed Alvarez playing a bit further to the right, rather than staying more central or Stones getting a bit closer to Mahrez to allow him to take his man on.

Either way it's job done and we move on. Mahrez' delivery for the goal was excellent and Walker kept Antonio quiet so they did all they needed to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.