West Ham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I thought we handled West Ham very well last night though they stifled us in the first half and to be honest I don't think we were on it fully ....half-time I get the feeling Pep give them a good arse kicking and they came out fired up, brilliant second-half from the boys excellent result ...bring on Leeds.
Still drooling about Erlings goal. World class.
Think I've watched it over 20 times now;;)

Actually it was a cup. It did not have a handle. Can't really be a mug w/o a handle...also there's no such thing as a paper "mug".
I think you will find my post was a bit tongue in cheek as a mug and a cup are the same depending were u live also you can get paper mugs / cups with handles bit like our barm/ muffin thread.

This Haaland Tweet has 2.6M views and 115.7K likes

The City Tweet has 326.8K views and 11.8K likes.

And let's not forget....

Easily the biggest jerk off to pass himself off as some sort of you tube pundit. The problem with assholes like him is there are no real repercussions for public stupidity of that nature. I would suggest he deserves to be punched in the face at least 10 times in a public setting at a minimum.
I do have to admit he has achieved legendary status...as a CLOWN, right up there with Bozo and Ronald McDonald, however still a far bit away from Pennywise...

I think you will find my post was a bit tongue in cheek as a mug and a cup are the same depending were u live also you can get paper mugs / cups with handles bit like our barm/ muffin thread.
I was just messing with you...all good.

Reactions: mac
Only watched the first half so can't comment on the whole game but as well as West Ham denying space excellently we also weren't as snappy as we would be normally. I didn't see many sprints and it was all sideways due to how compressed West Ham were.

No issue with playing a little slower with all the games coming up but when we slow down we also have to be precise and it was that which I thought was lacking. There were too many passes particularly from Rodri and Alvarez that were just an inch or two to the wrong side of the receiving player which often put them on the back foot or side on rather than them being set to play forward.

We also didn't have many players trying to break the lines whilst dribbling which I think must have been intentional to keep the players from too much intensity. Stones was good at breaking without the ball and at times was our most disruptive player. His progression at City is incredible. He plays total football all by himself.

I also think Ortega was good but compare his game in the small moments West Ham pressed with Ederson in the Arsenal game and it demonstrates how important Ederson is to the team to exploit the spaces this opens up.

Still an almost perfect game at this stage of the season. Ticking over without over exerting ourselves.

Haaland is already the biggest super star player City have ever had in this era. Not the best player but the one that is going to capture non-City fans like no one else. He belongs to football but he plays for Manchester City

He looked like his was in his pyjamas and wearing a dressing gown from where I was sat.

Actually said at the time he looks like he's had some kind of bug and he's just back on his feet. Looked knackered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.