West Ham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

A few observations:-

1. Having looked at the matchday thread this morning, especially at around half time, we really do have some utter cunts “supporting” us - the football we play, the players that do it, and yet spoilt cunts make posts like that just because of a flat half

2. Who could have thought sat in the ground for game after game under Pearce that a few years later we’d have a player who has scored 51 goals for us with 8 or 9 games to go, and a manager who has presided over his 1,000th goal after less than 7 years in charge. Yes Stuart ONE THOUSAND

3. Just watching the recording on Sly and MTIAFC couldn’t even get excited about the all time PL being broken, ****

4. If we win on Saturday and arsenal draw on Sunday, then assuming arsenal win all their other games then we need 2 wins out of our last 4 games to win our third PL on the bounce and our 5th in 6. And yet we get cunts posting like that in the matchday thread, unbelievable
In every pub in the world there's a corner where all the dickheads sit and talk shite, that's what the matchday thread is.
Do what you do in the pub, steer well clear.

Every now and again, I'll go on the match thread whilst killing time at halftime at the match. Some of the lads who sit near me(who don't go on bm) can't believe what their reading when I show them. I find it amusing tbh,but there are some spoilt fuckers on there without a doubt.
To be absolutely fair the match day thread has always been a haven for the unhinged, posters seem to abandon all self control and just post the first thought that comes to mind, it's just a stream of consciousness rather than reasoned comment, once full time has come they turn back into being normal reasonable human beings (well some do)

To be absolutely fair the match day thread has always been a haven for the unhinged, posters seem to abandon all self control and just post the first thought that comes to mind, it's just a stream of consciousness rather than reasoned comment, once full time has come they turn back into being normal reasonable human beings (well some do)
Post match threads have these type of moments as well.

Some of the Match Day Thread comments on players performance are particularly unhinged. It's never the opposition or the occasion, just that <insert current boo-boy> is playing 'shit'.

West Ham had a game plan, and they executed it to perfection in the first half. In seasons past we would have tried to force matters and ended up making mistakes. We are not that team anymore. We were INCREDIBLY patient last night and trusted the process. We got our reward soon after HT, and apart from the 5 or 10 minutes after the goal they offered nothing.

3d4337176041c7131fba761446ca570f.jpg
'Just one more thing...'

Dias was stood motionless for about 10 seconds just outside the centre circle in our half.

The only suggestion I've got is that he was trying to lure WHU in, to create space in behind for our attacking midfielders, Alvarez & Haaland to operate in. Also we're showing classic signs of late season fatigue.

We were more than a bit pedestrian in the first, & did just enough after the restart to make the ultimate difference.

Hammers fans were calling on Moyes to play a weakened team, & save themselves for their weekend match.

Obviously WHU can't do that because they'd be accused of throwing a match, but there's nothing the PL can do if a "Sickness Bug" coincidentally took out 3 of their best players... \0/
Bit tricky to lay blame on a,static back line for City. When I watched it looked like the back 4 were waiting for a commitment from a WHU player, trying to lure them out and create space behind.
Ruben looking ahead at a static 5 and 4 for the Hammers was something to wait on.
I knew the chances would come. So many teams have come and sat deeeeeep, but eventually the constant mental and physical alertness had to falter.
I wish WHU all the best until the end of the season.
City will give Leeds and BFS a right pasting on Saturday.

Exactly, it’s no different to what I see & hear at every single game, although I personally find it a lot harder to watch on tv & find myself a bit more reactionary when I do, last night I found myself muttering about Mahrez constantly taking the safe option, I thought it, said it, but never moaned on the MDT, that’s the only difference, the personal stuff is all bit silly & regrettable sometimes but I always see it as in the moment and it does offer a few laughs when someone gets it so wrong
Think it's very different to what I've ever heard in the ground. I stay well away from bluemoon during a game as it ruins any enjoyment for me. I've heard some complaints in the ground sometimes but never anything like the match day thread,virtually from the minute the teams are announced.

Indeed,all let out of our cells for 90 mins.....its fucking great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.