West Ham (H) - Post-Match Thread

Fookin love pep!

I love this club & I’m staying here more than ever.

print the banner now

Had this girlfriend once. She would accuse me of something and I would disagree and argue. Towards the end I just agreed with her. Makes me think the club should get together with the fans and print these lies as banners. Rabin does a similar strategy on Twitter. For example. Next season when Guardiola is in the dugout: a banner comes out with all stories about Pep leaving. Just a thought. A rather left field one but we are in new territories.

West Ham offered nothing Antonio had fuck all to go off felt sorry for him. Was like a training ground exercise, West ham need go put more effort in if they wanna get out of that relegation battle.
Decent player, Antonio. Rice played well too.

I feel really sorry for Gabby, he tried his heart out but it didn't go for him tonight, no point having a go at him, it's not as if he did it on purpose, hell come good you'll see.

I too thought Gabby was excellent in his all round play but he missed a few good chances.
Hopefully he won't worry about them and stick the next few away.
Felt sorry for the West Ham fans ..they deserve much better than that abysmal performance from their team..they looked like they just wanted to avoid getting hammered rather than trying to get a result.
Fantastic reception for the legend that is ZABBA..we need to try and get him back and involved in some capacity at City.

Perfect game for us before Madrid next week, waking pace for much of it but very comfortable. De bruyne was everywhere, to think Henderson is favourite to get poty is fucking hillarious.
Like FFP and VAR, football awards have no integrity whatsoever.

We cut through them plenty in the first half -just failed to turn the chances into goals.
One of the narratives of City’s season and to think: they’re the top goal scorers in the PL and one of the highest in Europe.

As soon as Stones steps on the pitch its like some sort of signal from Pep that the games over just bore the arse off everyone for whatever times left.
Yep. I do wonder if that contributes to the early exodus of fans because it certainly is boring. 2-0 up, West Ham in a deep block and the defence/midfield playing “rondos” with each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.