West Ham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a slight bad feeling about this. The atmosphere will be flat and we are missing key players, and tired too.

I’d go with sterling as a false 9 and get sane and Mahrez on the flanks. Sergio looked dead after extra time on Sunday.
Agree with this although I think the cup win and welcoming back Pellers and Zaba will boost the atmosphere.

20 games to go if we’re lucky so we have to nurse Sergio and some of our other big hitters. We need to utilise this wonderful deep squad people bang on about and let Mahrez, Danilo, Foden etc earn their corn.

Got a slight bad feeling about this. The atmosphere will be flat and we are missing key players, and tired too.

I’d go with sterling as a false 9 and get sane and Mahrez on the flanks. Sergio looked dead after extra time on Sunday.

You clearly missed the training video with Kun as an 80s Aerobics queen... :)
He seems full of fun and energy.

Flat atmosphere, why?
I think there will be more than enough in the ground to help the lads.
City fans always turn up when they feel the players need support.
There also is a cup to celebrate, and in the league it's crunch time.

Never seen so many tickets available the day before a game. Looks like the lowest crowd of the season tomorrow. Understandable given the cost of going to the cup final.

Flat atmosphere, why?

Based on previous experience a game like this will have a flat atmosphere and possibly a low crowd. A sending off or bad decision or going behind might spark it, but my gut feel is that this could be one of those “after the Lord Mayor’s Show” games. The good news is that Pep senses it too, as he said in the press conference.

For anyone who's driving to the game tomorrow!

Be aware that Travellers have camped out at the lay-by on the corner of Belle Vue Street and Gorton Lane, where a lot of fans park their cars when attending home games. They've been there since Friday afternoon and don't seem to show any sign of moving. They seem to be keeping to themselves for the most part but who knows what they might do with so many unattended vehicles around. They've already been reported to the council, and the council are beginning to take action, but I wanted to let everyone here know so they can be prepared or make alternative arrangements.

I'm not a football fan personally so I didn't know about this forum until today, otherwise I would've reported this sooner. I hope this helps someone at least.

Wonder if Pep will play Danilo and Gundogan rotating Fernadinhos position. Seemed to work in extra time on Sunday.

Ederson
Walker Oti Komps zinc
Gundy Danilo
Foden
Mahrez Aguero Sane

Would usually say play best team from the start, but 10 men against Schalke and extra time/ penalties on Sunday would be a tough ask.

Flat atmosphere, why?

Sergio is full of beans lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.