West Ham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Jesus still injured and Aguero 120 minutes in his legs I wouldn’t risk Kun this game. Bring him on off the bench if necessary.

Have you seen the training video? he is running about like a hyperactive kid

Haha yea I did, never seen him so happy but I’d rather see Sterling false 9. The last thing we need right now is Aguero getting a cramp.

A risk we don’t need to take. If required, bring him in the 65th minute against tired legs.

Haha yea I did, never seen him so happy but I’d rather see Sterling false 9. The last thing we need right now is Aguero getting a cramp.

A risk we don’t need to take. If required, bring him in the 65th minute against tired legs.
Maybe half each as we can't afford to lose either,i'm looking foward to the game,how will mp set up? how will sami play?(used to be crap v the arses)will we run out of steam? so many questions lol

Got a slight bad feeling about this. The atmosphere will be flat and we are missing key players, and tired too.

I’d go with sterling as a false 9 and get sane and Mahrez on the flanks. Sergio looked dead after extra time on Sunday.

Looked pretty sprightly in the dressing room after the game.

For anyone who's driving to the game tomorrow!

Be aware that Travellers have camped out at the lay-by on the corner of Belle Vue Street and Gorton Lane, where a lot of fans park their cars when attending home games. They've been there since Friday afternoon and don't seem to show any sign of moving. They seem to be keeping to themselves for the most part but who knows what they might do with so many unattended vehicles around. They've already been reported to the council, and the council are beginning to take action, but I wanted to let everyone here know so they can be prepared or make alternative arrangements.

I'm not a football fan personally so I didn't know about this forum until today, otherwise I would've reported this sooner. I hope this helps someone at least.
Bloody ablutophobes.

Is anyone concerned that the absence of Fernandinho could affect our title chances?
Last time he was out We ended up losing 3 games I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.