West Ham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a slight bad feeling about this. The atmosphere will be flat and we are missing key players, and tired too.

I’d go with sterling as a false 9 and get sane and Mahrez on the flanks. Sergio looked dead after extra time on Sunday.

Don't know why the atmosphere would be flat, we are welcoming back the league cup winners. That said I am a bit worried about this one after the last two very tough games we could be leggy.

Are site admin worried too? No poll on this one. I think we might be held to a draw but think the dippers just as likely to drop points to Watford.

Given our injuries I’d go with the following side:

Ederson
Danilo Kompany Otamendi Zinchenko
Foden Delph KDB
B.Silva Aguero Sane

Subs: Muric, Walker, García, Sterling, Mahrez, Gundogan, Mendy

I think walker and sterling need a rest, assuming Mendy won’t be match fit, ive put Delph in which might not be possible, and I think David needs a proper one game break.

I'm pretty sure Mahrez will be the first name on the team sheet behind Ederson.

Last edited:
Whilst we may be a bit leggy, we have a very good record against West Ham at home and they have lost 4 of their last 5 away games, drawing the other.

I think we will win but it might not be a great game

Given our injuries I’d go with the following side:

Ederson
Danilo Kompany Otamendi Zinchenko
Foden Delph KDB
B.Silva Aguero Sane

Subs: Muric, Walker, García, Sterling, Mahrez, Gundogan, Mendy

I think walker and sterling need a rest, assuming Mendy won’t be match fit, ive put Delph in which might not be possible, and I think David needs a proper one game break.
And Delph is match fit?

Would be disappointed if people can’t be arsed turning up tomorrow. I think the team will need the fans after Sunday’s exploits, hope the players get the support they deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.