West Ham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always enjoy a Indian or Chinese but I'm upto trying anything.

Can't recommend Chinese as not my copy tea but Dishoom is very good on Bridge Street. Akbars is good on Liverpool Street, near the Hilton and Castlefield, and less pricey. Topkapi Palace is my new favourite at the moment, booked in the next two Saturdays after taking a punt last week! That's Turkish and on Deansgate. Enjoy your trip.

http://www.dishoom.com/manchester/

Can't recommend Chinese as not my copy tea but Dishoom is very good on Bridge Street. Akbars is good on Liverpool Street, near the Hilton and Castlefield, and less pricey. Topkapi Palace is my new favourite at the moment, booked in the next two Saturdays after taking a punt last week! That's Turkish and on Deansgate. Enjoy your trip.

http://www.dishoom.com/manchester/
Some great advise from fellow blues. Thanks.

I watched Fulham vs West Ham the other day and they were both terrible. No excuses losing to these guys with any line up. yeesh

Ederson
Danilo Stones Ota Zinchenko
Delph Gundogan
Mahrez KDB Sane
Jesus

edit: actually not sure if I saw Stones on the training video the OS put up today.

I watched Fulham vs West Ham the other day and they were both terrible. No excuses losing to these guys with any line up. yeesh

Football doesn’t quite work like that though. They should have beaten Liverpool easily a few weeks ago, so they’ve got it in them to cause an upset. We will be shattered after yesterday’s game, it will be a big 3 points if get a win. Bournemouth on Saturday will be equally as tough.

Big games every single week now .....squad management is the key.

Bernardo and Sterling need a rest. Don't risk Stones or Jesus if not fully fit

I would say to drop one of David Silva/KDB as well ...both woefully out of form, but hard to rediscover that form when you're on the bench....hence they're in

Ederson
Walker Otamendi Kompany Zinchenko
Gundogan
Mahrez KDB D Silva Sane
Aguero

I would give Foden his first start, I really thing we are going to need the whole squad if we really want to compete to the end on the remaining 3 trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.