West Ham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone with a half brain cell will look at how united play so shit after spending so much money and realise that coaching is extremely important...Everyone with a brain cell knows Pep is the main reason we are flying for the past 5 seasons. Just look at the record after record being broken.

But it is also very nice and excellent self control from Pep to not say that out loud. Because there is no reason to say it out loud. Unbiased people with a brain will already know this and biased idiots will close their ears anyway.

Moreover Pep admitting that he is the major reason will also deflate the squad a bit unnecessarily I think..I mean imagine your manager going in press and telling I am the sole/most major reason for the current success (like that wank mourinho). It just leaves a sour taste. Pep handled the situation perfectly today imo..we are so lucky to have him for so long

Will be a tough game and will test our mentality.

Got a fully fit squad near enough so hopefully those fresh legs on the bench will make the difference.

They have a really good balance to their side now and particularly in defensive areas. But regardless, it is a game we should be winning. They might be in good form but we are in better form and have a much better team.

If I was Pep I would be targetting Coufal. Doesn't seem to have much pace when I have watched West Ham so one to try and get behind. Their defence has looked solid, Fabianski is quality for them and Rice and Soucek mop up a lot so getting goals might be tricky.

No new ideas under the sun. It's not a surprise to see the idea coming from history. I remember going to a lecture about teaching theory where they showed that all of these "new methods" were being written about 100 years ago or more.

big game anyway this but just seen that leicester are playing arsenal and the rags are playing chelsea?! Get the win against the hammers and i can see at least the rags dropping points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.