West Ham last game of the season.

This tickets are gold dust now since liverpool bottled it against chelsea.thinking of buying west ham ticket.still got a few left i suppose.i dont think i can get ticket for home side without being rip off

There's still tickets left in the away end on General Sale if anyone is interested. You don't need a purchase history.

Ive got mine sorted as season ticket holder but wanted to get an adult and a junior for my sister and nephew who are blue members.

Realise theres little chance on here so as much as I despise it went on Viagogo to take a look at what was on offer there and there are no tickets even showing. Don’t think its because there arent any for sale but seems for some reason there currently not selling them even though the game is less than 2 weeks away. Anyway know the reason why?

didsburyblu said:
Ive got mine sorted as season ticket holder but wanted to get an adult and a junior for my sister and nephew who are blue members.

Realise theres little chance on here so as much as I despise it went on Viagogo to take a look at what was on offer there and there are no tickets even showing. Don’t think its because there arent any for sale but seems for some reason there currently not selling them even though the game is less than 2 weeks away. Anyway know the reason why?

Its sold out on Viagogo - I had a look at selling my ticket on there earlier in case I don't go the match and it let me go through the process. I think you can sign up to alerts in case anyone puts their ticket up for sale.

LHarper said:
There's still tickets left in the away end on General Sale if anyone is interested. You don't need a purchase history.

Sold out now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.