West Ham last game of the season.

LHarper said:
LHarper said:
There's still tickets left in the away end on General Sale if anyone is interested. You don't need a purchase history.
I imagine there is going to be a small section of city fans sat together now in that block.
Sold out now!

Think I just got the last 2 in the away end.

Seems as though quite a few of us have bought away end tickets...does anyone think they'll section off a part of the stand for this??

Ah called up earlier sold out.
If anyone hears of 2 together give me a shout..these are going to be like gold dust

the last dozen or so were grouped together in the same section so I think the chances that city fans brought all of these are fairly high.

Just wondering if anyone has a spare ticket then Feel free to contact me. 1 adult ticket. Will throw in a couple of pints before the game as well for good gesture and if we get the title then a few after the match!

Contact details on my profile.
Mikey
Cheers

Going to be trying my hardest for this, gutted student loan & payday wasn't a week earlier.

After 1.

Been hunting for a few days for these with no luck, first time here but I've been a lifelong supporter but couldn't afford season this year. If anyone has 2 tickets going that I can collect/meet up to get anywhere in town I'd be willing to pay well. Cheers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.