West Ham last game of the season.

Looking for one.

Got friends and family on alert, but if any pop up on here it would be appreciated. Willing to offer pints, an item from the city shop, anything except sexual favours in addition to the asking price. Decided I'd fly back from the states for this and its going to be a blow to my bank account, but worth it (originally from Manchester and was there for May 13 2012, so I'm clearly good luck).

Hi all, can anyone help with a pair of tickets for the west ham game for me and the wife, she has seen the light and agreed to travel from great yarmouth to see gods own team play at home.

Took her to see the Norwich game and she said the best thing about the day was the atmosphere in the Angler before the game, so I want her to see how we can play!!!

I know it is a long shot but if you can help can you msg me please? cheers Andrew

cupsforcockups said:
Good news got a ticket,bad news its in the away end

you won't be alone mate...think they're gonna have to cordon a section off for City fans in there!!

My season ticket will be going on viagogo about 4 pm uk time when I get home from work so if your interested get registered on the site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.