West Ham lineup

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

LoveCity said:
TFC said:
Under siege? Good grief.

Don't mind him, he's been begging for an excuse to promote his agenda, surprised Sabster isn't here too to gloss over De Jong's one misplaced pass.

Both De Jong and Barry are playing very well. They scored because of a rare defensive glitch.

Only Kolarov has been wank but that isn't anything new.
Well if we are being factual, it is 2 unforced errors, the same kind of stuff that normaly gets Barry a thread to himself. There is no excuse to promote an agenda. Just pointing out what should be obvious to anyone with common sense. That we sometimes get dominated regardless of who is at DM. A claim some vehemently often disagree with.

BTW I am not talking about the goal or who caused it. Just saying we were "under Siege" (Yes, TFC you read that right) for about a 5 minutes period before and after the goal. Something many have claimed never happens when De Jong plays.

Kolarov has made 2 mistakes, De Jong has made 2. Yet Kolarov has been Wank and De Jong is having a good game. It seems a partial view of judging things in my opinion. De Jong has looked poor, but considering he scored I'd give him an average day.

Unless I am mistaken, do you remember any interceptions, major tackle, block, telling pass e.t.c. from De Jong?

Dax777 said:
Unless I am mistaken, do you remember any interceptions, major tackle, block, telling pass e.t.c. from De Jong?

He's just gone off injured you plank, feel embarrassed yet? Your agenda is very, very sad. I think you watch games looking for an excuse to promote this "De Jong isn't what you silly people think he is!" agenda. Just support the club, ffs.

LoveCity said:
Dax777 said:

He's just gone off injured you plank, feel embarrassed yet? Your agenda is very, very sad. I think you watch games looking for an excuse to promote this "De Jong isn't what you silly people think he is!" agenda. Just support the club, ffs.

THIS

hopefully a precautionary thing as he is desperately needed the next 2 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.