West Ham lineup

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

LoveCity said:
Dax777 said:
Unless I am mistaken, do you remember any interceptions, major tackle, block, telling pass e.t.c. from De Jong?

He's just gone off injured you plank, feel embarrassed yet? Your agenda is very, very sad. I think you watch games looking for an excuse to promote this "De Jong isn't what you silly people think he is!" agenda. Just support the club, ffs.
Feel embarrased for what? asking a legitimate question about his performance? Are some of you tools or block heads? I can comment on the perfomance of any player. Clearly him being injured, supports my position that he wasn't playing well prior to that.

Some of you are slow

Re: WELL DONE NIGE!!

Milner+Kolarov+Barry+Dzeko,.....hope not these snails on the same time together again!

Silva's looking fabulous today, darlings.

Can't wait til Richards is back so that he can take Zabba's place and Zabba can take over from Kolarov.

doomuk said:
Jackson-ctid said:
Nonsense, The last 3 games Balo has played in (United, Blackburn and today) have been his best games for us, every game previous he just lurked about, looking for a pass so that he could hit a speculative shot. Recently he's been playing for the team and not looking for the glory.

He often comes into the midfield to receive passes and drag defenders so that Yaya can run past him. These are things that people don't realise... the typical mentality that "if a striker isn't scoring goals, he's playing shit" isn't always the case. Balo hasn't done anything wrong except maybe he should have hit his shot first time when he had the chance.

He's done better by his usual standards but swap that round, what has he done to cement his place?
He's my favourite player (maybe silva) but I'd like to see what Dzeko has to offer.

Jesus, Balotelli won the corner that led to to Dejongs goal. Some people need to think for themselves and not let the media guide them. If Balotelli played for any other team he would be called the best thing since sliced bread by the pundits. I hate it when fans cant see the obvious.

Here's my impression of the average bluemoon user:

"DAX HOW DARE YOU SLAG OFF NIGE!"

2 minutes later..

"AW FUK KOLAROV IS WANK BUY A NEW LB!"

I dnt agree with Dax, but the double standards on here are out of hand sometime.

didactic said:
doomuk said:
He's done better by his usual standards but swap that round, what has he done to cement his place?
He's my favourite player (maybe silva) but I'd like to see what Dzeko has to offer.

Jesus, Balotelli won the corner that led to to Dejongs goal. Some people need to think for themselves and not let the media guide them. If Balotelli played for any other team he would be called the best thing since sliced bread by the pundits. I hate it when fans cant see the obvious.

Lol! So he's won a corner!

That's all I can think of too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.