West Ham lineup

Re: Thoughts on team for tomorrow?

BlueCityfan said:
Same team that played against Sunderland. Expect Tevez is out so Edin to replace him. We should aim to run riot.

Parker, Noble..O'Neil are all injured. Their midfield is weak. Let's go for it!

Have you been asleep for the last 2 weeks?

;-)

2 up front, Barry on bench. Nige can do the holding and YaYa can bomb forward again :o)

AlthamBlue said:
2 up front, Barry on bench. Nige can do the holding and YaYa can bomb forward again :o)

That's a fair point fella, with everything going on over the last couple of weeks it is easy to forget that we played 4-4-2 in our previous home game.

That said though, I expect Bob to stick with the 4-2-3-1 between now and the end of the season.

Rammy Blue said:
AlthamBlue said:

That's a fair point fella, with everything going on over the last couple of weeks it is easy to forget that we played 4-4-2 in our previous home game.

That said though, I expect Bob to stick with the 4-2-3-1 between now and the end of the season.

Edin for Barry and possibly SWP for Johnson

Rammy Blue said:
BlueCityfan said:
Same team that played against Sunderland. Expect Tevez is out so Edin to replace him. We should aim to run riot.

Parker, Noble..O'Neil are all injured. Their midfield is weak. Let's go for it!

Have you been asleep for the last 2 weeks?

;-)

No :D i forgot to mention they have Bridge out also...dunno who will play left-back for them. It doesn't look good for them. Not to mention their awful run of form.

This should be guaranteed 3 points at home.

BlueCityfan said:
This should be guaranteed 3 points at home.

Should never say that.

I'll be elated with 3 points tomorrow, I've got a sneaky feeling we'll drop a bollock and draw.

West ham are going to be fighting for their lives, so lots of long balls I reckon. They've got nothing down the flanks either.

In that case, I reckon a 4-4-2. We don't need De Jong because they won't be playing along the floor, give him a rest. Put Johnson and Sweep on their natural sides with Edin and Balo up front and knock the crosses in. It's nice practice for a plan B, with Silva playing in the centre for our usual plan A route. Back 4 all the same.

Dom38 said:
West ham are going to be fighting for their lives, so lots of long balls I reckon. They've got nothing down the flanks either.

In that case, I reckon a 4-4-2. We don't need De Jong because they won't be playing along the floor, give him a rest. Put Johnson and Sweep on their natural sides with Edin and Balo up front and knock the crosses in. It's nice practice for a plan B, with Silva playing in the centre for our usual plan A route. Back 4 all the same.

Johnson, SWP, Silva, Balo and Dzeko, plus 4 defenders and a golaie leaves one midfield player - if that is Yaya this team would get serious grief in midfield

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

-------------------Hart

--Zabaleta--Kompany--Lescott--Kolarov

--------------De Jong--Milner

--------Johnson----Silva----Balotelli

-------------------Dzeko

Give Toure a rest as he has put a lot in over the last few months. I think that team could blow West Ham away and still be strong enough defensively + we'll get to see Milner in the middle for once with De Jong as insurance behind him. Show us what you can do Jimmy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.