West Ham lineup

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

hisroyalblueness said:
Just getting back to the "aren't west ham such a lovely club with wonderful fans just like ours" theme; Well no they ain't.
Those on their website giving it large for us with a mix of adoration and man-love are in a tiny minority IMO and the rest are just the usual violent little alf garnets that they always were (mockny wide boys in the main)
I've worked and ergo lived in London many times down the years and those I met were invariably dyed in the wool racists and coke heads.

I hope dearly that we stuff them 4-0 and play our part in sending them down.
I think you might have your minority/majority mixed up...

Yaya_Tony said:
______|_______|_______|_______|
______|__________hart_________|
___________-toure____________________
____-silva_____________________-johnson
_____________________-balotelli_______
___________-dzeko___________________

I'd want silva and balotelli moving around creating space, and johnson crossing the ball in and dzeko getting on the end of it. hart on the edge of his box, and keeping our back 4 near the halfway line. toure can make dangerous runs and de jong has defenders and a keeper he can trust to back him. keep possession with that team, turn it on and we can dominate the match. This team is bottom of the league, remember. Attack. I don't want to see the ball in our half. milner, barry and swp on the bench, for this one. be ready. wet spam can be dirty and they are desperate.
Loving the goalposts.

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov

De Jong
Yaya Toure
David Silva

Adam Johnson
Mario Balotelli

Edin Dzeko

West ham cheated us out of the cup in 05 if I remember my dates correct. Hope they are relegated.

Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:
Provisional West Ham squad apparently

Green, Jacobsen, Tomkins, Upson, Hitzlsperger, Piquionne, Spector, Ba, Cole, Boffin, Reid, Da Costa, Boa Morte, Obinna, Collison, Keane

Missing some key players,hopefully will bode well.
No Parker?

AJ has to play for City as I don't see a recognised left back in that squad

Parker not available.

Spector is the left back... the listed squad is not comprehensive.

A couple of players are not listed who will be available..

Thoughts on team for tomorrow?

Can't decide if it will be "same again lads" or whether Bob will give Edin a start to see if he can capitalise on bagging his first league goal from the other night?

Don't think there is likely to be any changes with regards the defence and midfield, just whether Bob freshens things up with the front 3 - maybe he will go with Dzeko, Balo and Silva with AJ on bench?

Saying that though, Bridge can't play for them so whoever they bring in at left back is likely to be a bit rusty in which case Johnno may rip them a new one?

Ah, fuck it, I'm plumping for same again lads.

Re: Thoughts on team for tomorrow?

Rammy Blue said:
Can't decide if it will be "same again lads" or whether Bob will give Edin a start to see if he can capitalise on bagging his first league goal from the other night?

Don't think there is likely to be any changes with regards the defence and midfield, just whether Bob freshens things up with the front 3 - maybe he will go with Dzeko, Balo and Silva with AJ on bench?

Saying that though, Bridge can't play for them so whoever they bring in at left back is likely to be a bit rusty in which case Johnno may rip them a new one?

Ah, fuck it, I'm plumping for same again lads.

Edin for Johno I would think, otherwise the same

Re: Thoughts on team for tomorrow?

Same team that played against Sunderland. Expect Tevez is out so Edin to replace him. We should aim to run riot.

Parker, Noble..O'Neil are all injured. Their midfield is weak. Let's go for it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.