West Ham lineup

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

I'd play...

-----------------------Hart---------------------

Zaba--------Kompany(c)----Lescott------Kolarov

----------------De Jong----Yaya----------------

AJ-------------------Silva------------------Balo-

---------------------Dzeko---------------------

Bench would include Sweep, Barry, Milner, Micah(if fit), I'd stick Guidetti on not Jo + 2.

No need to change winning formula, if changes are to be made to rest certain players that should happen next week at Everton six days between today and that game IMo plenty of time for players to recover. Next week though is a different cup of tea with three games including two crucial games against Spuds and Stoke in FA cup final.

We need to win today, no resting players and no being complecant, just come out of the blocks fast get in to the lead and then take players off if we are comfertable.

anthonydunn87 said:
We need to win today, no resting players and no being complecant, just come out of the blocks fast get in to the lead and then take players off if we are comfertable.

Agreed. I never like the start weak realise you've f**cked up and try and rescue it later approach. We're not drowned in fixtures so we should start strong and adjust accordingly.

After six days without a game, no reason not to play our strongest line-up. We have to take 3 points and build a buffer between us and Spurs. Who knows, we may then start the Spurs game with 4th place guaranteed and we could then consider resting players for the final. Also, whilst there is still a chance of 3rd, it is important that we keep breathing down Arsenal's neck.

No pissing around today please, Bobby!

We should beat these today. Was talking to a mate last night who is West Ham & he says they have no chance if Parker is out.

pee dubya said:
Please just win this match.

I don't want any drama, i don't want 4th to go down to the last day, i don't want us to have to go to Everton and win, i don't want the Spurs match to be crucial, i just want us to cruise through the rest of the league season.

Play the strongest team, no-one rested. No team that 'should be good enough', put everything into this match.

anthonydunn87 said:

This.

has anyone got the AtdheNet link for this game?

I can't find it on the free live stream thread and its usually the most reliable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.