West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should have gone ahead. Maybe both teams just want to go off on their holidays a bit earlier.

Jesus, ad hominem attacks now. It's ok mate, the club made a bad decision. Live with it. Accept it. Move on.

No answer though was there. I just wanted to know if your travel plans were a havoc , like mine would have been.

The train I normally get on a Sunday , is delayed, and was showing two transfers, and arrival at Piccadilly at 5.07pm. Plenty of blues normally on that train, Nottingham, Alfreton.

Well that’s £425 for the coach down the drain. Tbf the conditions in Leeds were pretty brutal an hour ago and I’m not sure our coach would have got through Meanwood where we pick up. Now the weather seems to be calming down a fair bit.

Boris - let's get the game played it's oven ready
Jeremy- call all City games off as they are owned by a corrupt Regime, and West Ham as they are pro Israel
Farage - call the Madrid game off and get out of Europe now
Long Bailey- catering staff are on low wages , call it off.
Trump- my hair is all over the place, game off
Schofield- bad vibes at home,anything to get out of the house , game on

Sheffield Utd is still on and not a million miles away - interesting to see if the game finishes, perhaps the forecast is worse at 4.30pm than at 2pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.