West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
because it's the internet era and 24 hour media. And people panic. They have gone soft.

Winds are dropping already. By 4.30pm it would have been perfectly playable and we'd have all traveled home safe, sound and happy.

Apart from those still on the way to the ground

I guess it’s not so much the winds but the havoc the wind and rain has caused that has made them cancel?

Mind you the wind here in good old Eccles is still howling and the rain lashing ( although not as hard as earlier).

Marvin is now at the New Den working for Sky Sports.

9425-CDA4-8-CFE-4-F21-9895-46-B736-E06523.jpg

Marvin is now at the New Den working for Sky Sports.

9425-CDA4-8-CFE-4-F21-9895-46-B736-E06523.jpg

No mate.

I am just going outside and maybe some time. (Scott)

I think we've done this now. Already evident to me we called it wrong. See you all back at the Etihad for a night KO.

Jesus, ad hominem attacks now. It's ok mate, the club made a bad decision. Live with it. Accept it. Move on.

Motorways flooded, train tracks flooded, major roads flooded, trees down and a constantly changing weather pattern for people having to get to the ground and home again.

Look I get it that Seamus moving half a dozen sheep from one field to another down your way means you're all hard a fuck but the game has been called off for lots of reasons, a majority of which you simply cant comprehend because you're a tough Irishman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.