West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The travelling fans now have to travel back and those travelling back down south will be doing so in the middle of the storm.

If the game was played at 4:30 they would have travelled back in improving (improved) weather conditions.
So you wanted them to continue in the weather conditions that you describe as the middle of a storm so that they can drive home on improved conditions

The travelling fans now have to travel back and those travelling back down south will be doing so in the middle of the storm.

If the game was played at 4:30 they would have travelled back in improving (improved) weather conditions.
if theyd have got there in the first place judging by the cancellations of trains and moterway closures

I wasn’t going today but if I was probably oo many roads closed around here for me to get there, and it was called off early enough that I wouldn’t have needed to try. This is a good thing.
Ah look, I'm just having a bit of fun

Safety is obviously paramount

Doesn't bode well for the UK's infrastructure though that its crippled by a bit of a wetting. It wasn't even that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.