West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this 10am meeting a real thing or just a social media rumour? Can’t see any mention of it on any official city outlet.

They’re probably all pushing on with match preps and not even given a second thought to calling it off

You are right it says winds of 46mph at 4pm. However if that is correct I can't see the authorities in Sheffield (of all places after Hillsborough etc) taking any risks. We will all have to wait and see. I will leave it till 2pm to decide but I am only 30 miles from the Etihad.

Mate the Yorkshiremen aren't known for their common sense. Thick in the arm and thick in the head.

I've seen games played in far worse weather than this but I don't think the league and/or safety officer will like stuff like this

Interesting how all women’s football is off including a sell out Arsenal v Spurs match, racing, rugby and other stuff all cancelled but BBC says the two premier league games are likely to go ahead. I wonder why. Sky don’t give a fuck wheher people can get there or not as long as they can show it.

money talks

The PL don't want their brand ruined.

They will push for the game to go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.