West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely those making the decision should consider the fact that people have paid for tickets and would actually like to attend but cannot due to the conditions.

Interesting how all women’s football is off including a sell out Arsenal v Spurs match, racing, rugby and other stuff all cancelled but BBC says the two premier league games are likely to go ahead. I wonder why. Sky don’t give a fuck wheher people can get there or not as long as they can show it.

Nail on head, they don't give a fuck mate

If it does go ahead, it will visibly be the smallest Prem crowd we will have had all season.

It's pretty bad here in Alty and Sale right now, branches and trees all over the shop.

It's all half term for a lot of schools this week and plenty of families will be away.

Which is great for empty roads near me!

Fair convinced the game will be played. Attendance will understandably be affected but WH fans will be en route (probably well on their way with the weather etc) and I for one wouldn’t mind it being off. A grim, grim game ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.