West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ant Middleton has thirty of us trekking across moorland now, including the Blazing Squad, Marvin and myself. Conditions are horrendous, we've told him the game is off but he's screaming our mission is to to reach the Etihad come what may or we hand in our season card.......Bloody hell now about to wade across a swollen river, pray for us!!
Ant Middleton. What an annoying little prick he is

I wont be there. But I invite you to look out of you wondow at 4.30pm. I already know what you will see.

I am looking out now onto Kinder Downfall. Quite a sight but it' already clear we made a mistake. The storm fronts will have been wel gone by KO.

The Blades know what they are doing. We don't.
Do you care about the welfare and safety of the fans who had to travel. Forget what the weather will or won’t be like at 4.30, you have to factor in other things. Would enough stewards or catering staff been able to reach the stadium safely in time to open the turnstiles. What about West Ham fans, what about anyone travelling from London, all trains taking more than four hours and only running once an hour. I suspect that those who took the decision to cancel have slightly more experience in running an event catering for over 50,000.

Looks like the Shinners may do well, the young seem sick of the two established parties. Problem for SF is that they only fielded 42 (?) candidates across the country.
Yeah, they underestimated the protest vote. Or else they feel they aren't ready to get in yet. Looks like they'll get up on 30+ seats which is some return.

A disaster of an election. The only viable option is SF + FF and FF wont go in with them. We'll be going to the polls again in 2020

The horse racing is cancelled because of the gusts, which is understandable as the jockeys weigh about 9 stone piss wet through.

The rugby went ahead in worse yesterday
Rugby cancelled in Scotland today, was bad yesterday but not as bad as today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.