West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing stopping the game go ahead really is supporters having to travel to Manchester in bad conditions, but Bournemouth fans have still got to get to Sheffield for a 2pm kick off during the storm.

The conditions will have settled by 4.30. I don't get why one goes ahead and the other doesnt. Even Millwall game is on.

Must be hard in Sheffield, we are not that far away, its horrendous at present. Marvin would call it a breeze, but our terrier wont go for a piss in the garden, to be fair I wouldn't either.

Mrs doesn’t know the game is off so off to the pub I go. Be back at 6:45 8 pints in to eat the shit roast she’s slaving over now. Fuck it prob get a kfc when out as well. Her boiled veg and burnt to a crisp chicken and bisto ain’t for me lads
Well played!

The blades / blunts are possibly a hardier breed all round but don't have hundreds of security, marketing, hospitality and parking staff to consider as well as having 28000 fans only most of whom travel a short distance.

But they don't have to travel from outside Sheffield.

The A380 full of City fans has just been diverted to Frankfurt.

There support is totally different to ours.

The blades / blunts are possibly a hardier breed all round but don't have hundreds of security, marketing, hospitality and parking staff to consider as well as having 28000 fans only most of whom travel a short distance.
A lot of mental gymnastics to justify the decision. Look the club fucked up calling this off. You cant sugar coat it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.