West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont be there. But I invite you to look out of you wondow at 4.30pm. I already know what you will see.

I am looking out now onto Kinder Downfall. Quite a sight but it' already clear we made a mistake. The storm fronts will have been wel gone by KO.

The Blades know what they are doing. We don't.
The blades / blunts are possibly a hardier breed all round but don't have hundreds of security, marketing, hospitality and parking staff to consider as well as having 28000 fans only most of whom travel a short distance.

I got to Picc station and watched the storm from the window up at platform 14. It’s was crazy that one. This isn’t as bad or as bad as Sunderland. Maybe Marvin is right :-)
I agree and looking at the forecast it’s going to be ok later. I live in Openshaw and the wind is calm and it has stopped raining, I get it’s about travelling fans but have we been a bit premature with calling the game off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.