West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon the storm will have passed by kickoff and all it achieves is it exacerbates our fixture schedule and deprives us of the chance to bounce back (unless it is rescheduled before our visit to the Bernabeu). Going to a game is made by adults who should have the ability to weigh up whether it is safe to travel or not.

Until someone gets taken out by flying programme booth....then the club are responsible.

The A380 passed over when the weather went nasty 30 minutes ago, and started a "go round" over Cheadle. If a big bugger like that doesn't think it's safe to land, I'm glad the club thought the same.

correct decision, just hope a tree falls on a sky pundit on the way to sheff utd game now ::)

Looking at the calendar, if we progress in FA and Euro cups, we only have 3 free midweeks before end of the season, and one will be the re-arranged Arsenal game, one a rearranged FA Cup semi game home vs Newcastle, so might only be one free slot left in a season of playing twice a week every week. Need to get some serious rotation going on for Premier League games from now on

But the players told Pep he should stop rotating the team.

Up there with the worst weather I’ve seen in the UK for me today. Absolutely battering it down, crazy winds, sideways rain. You couldn’t have even stood up in it. And if you were able to, the force of the rain would have ripped your face off.
Well south Cheshire pretty gusty, stopped me in my tracks a couple of times. My post was a little tongue in cheek, as i fully accept it is likely to be worse elsewhere. If you were elderly you could be blown over.

Marvin said it was a fucking stupid decision to call it off that night as well and when ducks could be seen playing about on the pitch an hour later he was proven to be right then as well!

Poor Marvin left at the bar went down like Leonardo DiCaprio from the Titanic. ;)

So.

Watching the other matches on TV, numerous bottles of Proper Job, and the Mr slaving over the hob and oven cooking a Sunday Roast..

It's a tuff life being a real Man. ;-)

Fair play if you’ve got your hubby on dinner duties

Just found out it’s been postponed. Glad we made the decision early this morning. I would have not been happy getting most of the way to find its off. I wonder when they’ll try and shoe horn this one into the already packed schedule.

Pissed off the game is not on, another bloody 2 weeks to wait to watch City play again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.