West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont be there. But I invite you to look out of you wondow at 4.30pm. I already know what you will see.

I am looking out now onto Kinder Downfall. Quite a sight but it' already clear we made a mistake. The storm fronts will have been wel gone by KO.

The Blades know what they are doing. We don't.
You won’t be at the match because you’ll be outside Eccles Blue’s window showing your arse, am I getting this right mate?

Eccles, I would suggest you close the curtains but I’m guessing this wind will blow them open. You’re fucked.

I wont be there. But I invite you to look out of you wondow at 4.30pm. I already know what you will see.

I am looking out now onto Kinder Downfall. Quite a sight but it' already clear we made a mistake. The storm fronts will have been wel gone by KO.

The Blades know what they are doing. We don't.
I'm in the middle of Manchester and it's calming down noticeably at the moment. Perhaps we could VAR on it.

Wonder what percentage of fans travel more 50 miles to the game (100 round mile trip). Right decision to cancel. Plenty of other sporting events also cancelled most of which, if not all, would have had less fans than we would have had to worry about.
The horse racing is cancelled because of the gusts, which is understandable as the jockeys weigh about 9 stone piss wet through.

The rugby went ahead in worse yesterday

@Marvin should I cancel the recording for MOTD2? Or are they playing the game with just you there? ;-) :-)

Ant Middleton has thirty of us trekking across moorland now, including the Blazing Squad, Marvin and myself. Conditions are horrendous, we've told him the game is off but he's screaming our mission is to to reach the Etihad come what may or we hand in our season card.......Bloody hell now about to wade across a swollen river, pray for us!!

You won’t be at the match because you’ll be outside Eccles Blue’s window showing your arse, am I getting this right mate?

Eccles, I would suggest you close the curtains but I’m guessing this wind will blow them open. You’re fucked.
Failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.