West Ham post game....

Just painful. We have so many excellent players going to waste at the moment. Cannot wait until the end of Pellegrini's reign. He's done really well, but this was farcical

Are they excellent though ? Sergio, Hart,Merlin possibly De Bruyne but the rest are bang average. West ham totally outclassed us.

Dave had an atrocious game, KDB had a another poor away performance. Sterling did nothing since coming on.

These are world class players. WTF has Pellegrini's done to them???

He's well off the boil. Dunno if it's his ankle causing him bother but maybe he could do with a few games on the bench.

Fucking hell! another tough game out of the way. We did ok. We are getting a new manager in the summer. We didn't loose and we still have a huge chance in the league. Chelsea might win tomo and we will have gained a point.

Think we are doing fine.

Good point in the end. Nacho looked lively and Demi hasn't been as bad as I feared the last few games. Aguero is back on it. Downside was Toure, he's almost 33 and a big unit, he just cannot influence a game any more. The odd moment of brilliance is not enough anymore. Its as bad as ive seen Spanish Dave play as well. The title is still on because everybody else is as poor as us

MP "play my way" Premier League
MP "Play Mancini's way" Champions League.

The Engineer is engineering, he's got the team on the leash, give him the rest of the season, let's see where we go when he let's the lads off.

I think the leash is that long he doesn't know where they are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.