West Ham post game....

Some right muppets, WUMs and rags knocking about the forum tonight. Good point today. 3 points off top in January. Trophies to win yet. Get a grip/life.

We've been saying this for months now. We're going to continue dropping points whilst teams will gain.

What depresses me most is we should be SO MUCH better than this. We have world class players playing like idiots and unlike the previous poster who said it can't all be down to the manager, I think it absolutely is all down to the manager. I cannot imagine how we we play worse if we had no manager at all.

We have Aguero, Silva and Hart who at this stage of their careers are still world class players. Kompany too but he hardly plays. Toure - while still capable - is no longer in a world class bracket and De Bruyne has done nothing to earn that title. He's been in hiding since Spurs away.

We've got very very few world class players, a decent squad with a poor/average manager. Our season seems about right based on that!

Not sure if a load of threads have merged but agree with the comments that the Silva sub no matter how bad hed played have the iniative back to West Ham. Thought we were gonna win it

Yes f*****g really.
Knew what would happen if we started with YaYa in a 2. I dare say most on here knew.
It happened.
Pellegrini master of pushing YaYa (the square peg) into a role requiring constant defensive attention to duty (a defensive two in midfield - the round hole).
You're wasted mate

West Ham, Payet in particular where excellent but........we should be winning im afraid.

Pellegrini insists on KdB, Silva and Yaya and it just isnt working as the three of them are offering us nothing right now, especially away from home.

Defensively a nightmare and whilst he can do nothing about a defender allowing the ball to bounce like Otamendi did, he can pick a side and formation that provides some cover and doesn't leave them so exposed.

Kun brilliant as was Hart. Delph played well again thank God because i dread to think how it might have turned out had he not and with Kalechi making a real impact, thats the positives as well as the point away after looking like we would get nothing.

Im sick of seeing our players out run, out thought and out battled and im sick of seeing them suddenly trying when the game is looking lost.

For the first time tonight im sat here thinking id sack Pellegrini right now if it wasn't for knowing Pep is coming in but he is so there is no point.

We can still win the league and hopefully more but even im beginning to think we wont right now as the same mistakes are being made all the time.

Roll on the summer.

I'd have to agree.

A very good point towards the title , there was only one team going to win that game in the last 10 minutes , West Ham hanging on for dear life like they did at the Etihad, and if West Ham play like that against Arsenal next month , then Aresenal will lose .The first few posters on this thread are so predictable ,same posters and same negativity , but no doubt will be on here, in May , waxing lyrical about the trophies we have won.
You mean the last ten minutes when West Ham hit the bar?

We laugh at United for being a long ball team but that was what we did today.

When you have got Kun, De Brunye, Silva, Navas and Yaya in the team it simply is not good enough.

Insisting on trying to play a slow paced intricate possession game may get the best out of Silva and Yaya but it is detrimental to the team. When the likes of West Ham, Stoke and Liverpool all press us we look shit and cannot string 3 passes together.

It's time to bite the bullet and go 4-4-2, defend deeper and be direct. The movement and dribbling of Kun, Iheanacho, Sterling and KDB can win us this league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.