West Ham post game....

Cant be arsed looking through your posts , pretty sure you stated you didnt think Leicester's wheels had or would come off , so fair to assume you are implying , if the wheels do not come off , they win the title , then you conveniently bring a serious challenger into play, the goons , so lets have the Leicester money , stop messing about , (it wont be going to charity either mate , its beer tokens.)

To get that money you are going to have to go through my posts and show me a) where I said they would win the league b) where I said I didn't think Leicester's wheels had or would come off. My statement was in fact that some posters on here told me that Leicester's wheels would have come off by now, which is completely different. You would make a lousy lawyer mate stick to the day job.

Not read back but hopefully good point eventually.
Personally nobody turned up tonight attacking wise.
Thought Defensively we were ok (apart from throw in) but attacking we were shit!!!!
Silva de bruyne and yaya were all shocking.....could be Each of their worst performance in a city shirt?
Aguero was poor but still managed to score twice as only world class strikers do.
I hope they're not giving up on pellegrini........trophies still to be won.

Yeh, cos comparing players on the basis of one game is the way to go, you unbelievable twat
I stopped reading at Silva playing well-he was dreadful today
Spot on - Without Silva we would not be where we are today - great guy and one of the best players to wear the shirt. We are truly lucky to have him playing for us.

Lucky to have him playing 4 us , garbage he is lucky he is starting in front of Jesus Navas , best player my ass , fucking gash , slows the whole team down

You did respond, if you think he justifies selection and improves us as a team in a midfield two, then wow your wrong. It's not his fault mind, busted flush. Needs two players found him with legs. Without this he's a liability.
Today, there were so many more who didn't, that it was laughable that Yaya was an issue.

Otamendi horrible
Silva horrible
Sterling horrible
Debryne poor
Delph poor
Fernando ok
Demi ok
Yaya ok
Sagna ok
Navas ok
Clichy good
Kelechi good
Aguero Very good
Hart Great

Yet for some odd reason, Yaya and Debryune out, seemed to rule the day. At some point Pudge finally said the obvious 'get silva off!' And folks here can't help themselves. They just go back to the tried and true.

Think you have left a few holes again here. I am sure Leicester City's season will not be forgotten by their fans and the neutral. What they have achieved to date is outstanding and to state it will be soon forgotten is a strange statement. If they go on to achieve top four or even to go onto win it which would unimaginable then your statement does not hold water at all. Point taken? Pellers will be remembered on our clubs honours list that is fact. With Mancini's team and defensive ethos still in tact is a matter for debate. Since it has become Pellers team not exactly on the honours list so far. Yes I know we are in four trophies but let's see how that one goes.

Spurs and Everton made the champs league a few years ago , i remember it fondly. Point taken ?

Not read back but hopefully good point eventually.
Personally nobody turned up tonight attacking wise.
Thought Defensively we were ok (apart from throw in) but attacking we were shit!!!!
Silva de bruyne and yaya were all shocking.....could be Each of their worst performance in a city shirt?
Aguero was poor but still managed to score twice as only world class strikers do.
I hope they're not giving up on pellegrini........trophies still to be won.
Fucking hell....time to log off.

Aguero played well, Navas did, Sagna did, Clichy did too, and in spite of the rinse and repeat review, Yaya played well too. Especially on the defensive end. But hey, that's not the bluemoon story. Silva and Otamendi was a toss up for the w was our worst player. Otamendi probably as he was at fault for both goals
It's not the bluemoon story because it's absolute bollocks. If that's Yaya playing well, especially defensively, then he's not fit to call himself a professional footballer anymore, because it was embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.