West Ham post game....

stop talking bollocks , 2 defensive errors gave them the impetus , after they scored we were largely in control until the last 15 minutes of the 1st half , the 2nd half mirrored the 1st after they scored , a draw was a fair result against a very good hammers side , a hard earned point , and we are only 3 points off the top in JANUARY ffs , we will still win the league in my opinion

Stop talking sense

What depresses me most is we should be SO MUCH better than this. We have world class players playing like idiots and unlike the previous poster who said it can't all be down to the manager, I think it absolutely is all down to the manager. I cannot imagine how we we play worse if we had no manager at all.

I doubt it is all down to Pelle. Was he at fault for the various brain farts committed by Otamendi in the last few weeks (e.g. throw in leading to the goal), De Bruyne unable to lift the ball over a wall, Silva passing the ball to the opposition, Yaya getting caught in possession, Sterling rarely making the right decision etc....

I am not saying he is blameless but it is not right that he is totally to blame.

I don't think he was half as bad as some are making out. Not his best, but worked hard and always tried to play the ball quicker, which when you see Yaya slow the game too much has to be a good thing.

He is consistently average away from home and is a fucking fanny when it comes to making a challenge. Other than that he is great.

He and Silva cannot play away from home together. The defensive play today was awful from the whole team.

More likely he'd misplace a pass and we'd get done on the counter attack based on current form.
Now you're just being silly. Silva is off form yes, but always capable to set up a chance especially when teams tire. I presume you haven't watched us over the last four years or so? We have been so lucky to have him and yes all players have spells of poor form. Were you also calling Sergio poor during the first 5 games after his injury? Some of our fans need a reality check. Enjoy the ride it could be worse we could be supporting United ha!

Why is it the managers fault that our £30M centre half makes school boy errors. Are you saying that the manager has coached him to dive into every tackle that he has no chance in winning? Are you saying that the manager has coached him to be so far out of position from a throw in?

It wouldn't surprise me!

He's coached all of the directness and attacking instinct out of Sterling and KDB.

Mangala and Otamendi both look piss poor under him. We have to start looking at how our players are coached because the concept of going out and buying top players is not working.

Spurs only 2 behind us now that's worrying considering the form of both of us.

It's Spurs you're worried about now, is it? I seem to remember you thinking we should give up on the league cup because Liverpool were unbeatable not so long ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.