West Ham post game....

I said in pre-match thread that Yaya should be left out and saved for Weds, we needed Fern and Delph in engine room. I've had enough of Yaya now, he hampers the way we try and play.

Wish MP would fuck off now.

you deluded fool.
People were saying the same as him last season, the season where we we're behind Chelsea yet we still had gears to go through but it never happened. It sadly might be the case this season as well.

Spurs & Leicester are playing at their maximum and we are still amongst them , we have another gear to step up , the only threat is Arsenal , but if you want to worry about teams like Spurs and Leicester why not include the Rags and West Ham or even Liverpool , you never Stoke might go on a run , i might not sleep tonight

Gears to go up, going to go on a run - when was the last time we won back to back league games?

well said... people here need to realize that there is another team playing... playing out of their skin if i may add... you'll wait a long time before you see WHU play like this again...
That's bollocks so every team plays out of their skin just against us lately then?

Last edited:
Thought our ball control was sunday league stuff today,first touch was awful and allowed the West ham players to get a tackle in. May have been the pitch it looked terrible.

Disappointing performance.

Many players well below the standard expected.

Will have to rely on others continuing to drop points because it looks like we will continue to do so.

Just got back from the boozer having watched that shite.
The defending for their second goal was diabolical.
To set up with Ya Ya in a two man midfield was asking for trouble and after one minute we got it.
Silva should have been substited at half time and Fernandinho brought on to shore up the midfield.
Oh and we gave them the obligatory last second chance to win it ( as we did with Swansea and Norwich to get the draw).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.