West Ham post game....

Bottlers, wheels coming off but they aren't are they?

Spurs & Leicester are playing at their maximum and we are still amongst them , we have another gear to step up , the only threat is Arsenal , but if you want to worry about teams like Spurs and Leicester why not include the Rags and West Ham or even Liverpool , you never Stoke might go on a run , i might not sleep tonight

and spurs , arselona and lester have to come to the eithad which will be pivotal games , have you compared the current top 4 run ins ? ours looks more favourable in my opinion

Leicester, Arsenal and Spurs do have to come to us but we have the worse head to head record against the current top 4. We also have only taken 12 points in 11 games against the current top 10.

I'm not confident we'll beat any of them at home, in fact we could concede even further ground.

One thing that is worrying me is silvas form.
He's constantly giving the ball away.
And before anyone starts I'm his biggest fan I love the guy but to me he just doesn't look the same.
he was disappointing. I don't think he's helped by the midfield around him. He needs players running off him but every time he gets the ball he's isolated.

He started poorly against Palace but ended up playing really well as the team improved

One thing that is worrying me is silvas form.
He's constantly giving the ball away.
And before anyone starts I'm his biggest fan I love the guy but to me he just doesn't look the same.
Silva is one of the best playmakers City have ever had, like Bernabia and Kinkladze, but much better than both. However he is getting older and slower, and that is not good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.