West Ham post game....

Yeh and we're no worse off than we weremonths ago. Even if ars win, it's still only 3 points. As long as we're only 5/6 point behind with 8 games left we'll piss it. Arsenal will shit themselves, and Leicester and spuds? Really? Not a chance. We haven't had a good run yet. We will. Everyone calm down. Good spirit today playing shit and coming behind twice. Anyone mentioned that yet? No. Thought not

How do you know arse will bottle it? Or spuds n Leicester? Or is that what you're hoping will happen?

I'm not saying we won't win the league BUT if we continue to drop points away from home whilst spuds arse and Leicester continue to gain points we could be in deep trouble.

Especially WHEN that fraud will continue to play yaya and Delph/2Ferns in midfield.

One thing that is worrying me is silvas form.
He's constantly giving the ball away.
And before anyone starts I'm his biggest fan I love the guy but to me he just doesn't look the same.

Sterling surplus to requirements. Nacho miles better already. Yaya hopeless, and Pellegrini becoming more and more bizarre.

happy with a point. Aguero on fire again, but some poor individual performances. bad defending again. We seem to say that every game.

I think you'll find if we were to win all our games we'd as it stands on goal difference win, so it is in our own hands. Just saying

These sentences are just daft though aren't they because we all know that no team is going to win all of their remaining games.

We are going to have to go on a run now. We have looked better in recent weeks but not so much today. West Ham were excellent though.

A very good point towards the title , there was only one team going to win that game in the last 10 minutes , West Ham hanging on for dear life like they did at the Etihad, and if West Ham play like that against Arsenal next month , then Aresenal will lose .The first few posters on this thread are so predictable ,same posters and same negativity , but no doubt will be on here, in May , waxing lyrical about the trophies we have won.
you deluded fool.

criticize the players but why the abuse? #Growup
Good point considering it was a tough away fixture against a team who haven't lost at home for 4 months

spurs that well known title contending team , or could they be another bunch of North London bottlers.

Sorry mate but you can't say the word bottlers without mentioning us. On current form it's between Spurs and Arsenal for the title. We're only in amongst it because of some individual brilliance not because of a TEAM performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.