West Ham post game....

Don't often call fellow blues but you are a wanker! Came through a tough game and got a good draw. Did you see how many headers from corners yaya made? Offensive to the fans from sterling?? Poke it dick head! What sort of fan are you? Silva off form maybe that's allowed once in a while. De bruyne is a player I would rather have than not. 2 choices pal, support us and grow a pair, or just fuck off and wipe your fanny! Fuck me I saw a team come back after silly defence mistakes. We are still in this. Remember Easter 2012 and 9 points behind!! Fuckin grow a pair and get behind your team.

Haha behave.

These performances aren't going to change for the rest of the season pal. Watching this team this season is more frustrating that watching us under Pearce. At least back then we all knew we were shite. This squad is comfortably the best in the league and we're fucking up a very easy title win given the way the league is this year.

When you're watching £50million players perform like dogshit you have the right to be offended by it. It's awful. Though I don't fully blame the player. Our system hasn't actually changed since Mancini. We need Nasri back and we need to play 2 up front. This system cripples sterling and de bruyne because pellegrini can't actually change the way we play. We may as well let Txiki manage the club.

That's the problem. There is nobody. This is just the ramblings of a very pissed and slightly pissed off man. In truth, it's far too late to sack him now we're stuck with him until the end of the season whether i or anyone else likes it or not. Probably not going to stop me from asking for him to be sacked after every poor performance though
Stuck with him!!!!
You sound like the fuckin rags. We

Stuck with him!!!!
You sound like the fuckin rags. We

If i sound like a rag to you then fine. (Although it's a bit weird for a rag to travel down to London at 6am this morning and only just get back when they're getting a pasting at home to Southampton at the swamp) But in my eyes our manager is the weak link at our club and is holding us back considerably.

Where does Sterling fit positionally? I don't like him on the left without Aleks as we can't cross it in. He seems to be lacking creatively out there. Can't we play him more often up with Kun?

the more I watch KDB it seems like he's best in the 10. Out wide he seems to drift in and out of games.

Haha behave.

These performances aren't going to change for the rest of the season pal. Watching this team this season is more frustrating that watching us under Pearce. At least back then we all knew we were shite. This squad is comfortably the best in the league and we're fucking up a very easy title win given the way the league is this year.

When you're watching £50million players perform like dogshit you have the right to be offended by it. It's awful. Though I don't fully blame the player. Our system hasn't actually changed since Mancini. We need Nasri back and we need to play 2 up front. This system cripples sterling and de bruyne because pellegrini can't actually change the way we play. We may as well let Txiki manage the club.
No team this year are running away with anything. 50 mil or 50 thousand it's just crazy. From August till now we should have run away with it, but no, nobody has, nobody will, everybody is performing. No price on commitment. We are playing a cup game every week, performance from opposition is 120% every week. We are coming through it. We lost that game last year, remember? This year we got the equaliser. Sorry I called you a wanker, we are blues. To me we got through that game, our players stepped up from a losing position. You still need to wipe your fanny! Fight till the end Brian.

If i sound like a rag to you then fine. (Although it's a bit weird for a rag to travel down to London at 6am this morning and only just get back when they're getting a pasting at home to Southampton at the swamp) But in my eyes our manager is the weak link at our club and is holding us back considerably.

Hang in there monkey. Keep supporting the team as you are and see how it unravels. We can judge Pellers and the players at the end of the season. The marathon isn't run yet.

Well done for going mate and I have nothing but respect for that. He doesn't need sacking though because we got a draw at West Ham.

Drop Silva & drop Toure. Simply out of form at the moment regardless of their names. Get KdB central & put 2 wingers (Sterling/Navas) on the wings, give Kelechi more game time if we need a goal (30+ mins) as he always has a positive impact when he comes on. Oh and stop bringing Fernando on when we need goals, weirdly it doesn't seem to help our attacking play.
Sterling looked horrible today. Worse than Dave in less time. Lost 4 balls in 35 minutes of playing, delivered an over the defense pass late, and stopped to winge at the ref when he didn't get a call.

I'd have started him too, and we will both have been wrong today.

Fernando ( or preferably Dihno if fully fit) coming in after we got the equalizer was the absolute right call. This is one that shodnt even be questioned.

Kelechi came on, so you are just nitpicking timeing difference. I am okay with 20 minutes for a substitute. The goal is to make an immediate impact. He did. Good on the Manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.