West Ham post game....

Well go take the fucking argument up with Andy Hinchcliffe as it was he who said it!

What he should have said was square pegs in round holes........ AGAIN! But don't let the basis of fact get in the way of your petty nitpicking point.

My issue was with hitchcliffe. But I must point out you said you agreed with him.
Dinho/Sterling aren't the undroppables though.

Yaya, Silva, KdB & Aguero are the undroppables; yet don't fit very well into a starting 11 together. Doesn't matter who you fit around them, it's always going to be unbalanced in the formations we play with those 4 in the team.
I'm just saying the hitchcliffe point was false. And just for kicks, Sterling was undroppable until Pelegrini started dropping him. And so was Yaya until Pelegrini benched him.last game. Silva too was benched a few games before that. And DeBryune was in a cup game ( which carries les s weight I know) but he will be benched soon too. And if we lose again, the same "Pelegrini never changes anything" diatribe will continue in absolute opposition to reality.

Morning lads

Straight from Upton Park to a engagement party. One of the best games I've been too in all my years going - really was special and has opened up my eyes to a new era under Super Slav. I thought we was superb. Bryam had a great debut, Alex Song best game for us and Payet is just unreal (please keep you hands off him) Agureo was the difference for you guys. But definaltely a happy hammer. Well played Blues. A point was a fair result.

Was impressed with your boys, especially Payet as you say. But I think you erred tactically by trying to shut up shop when you went 2-1 up. We were well below our best and were there for the taking, but you should have kept pushing for a third. Take a look at our game against Tottenham (albeit aided by a shocking ref/linesmen).

Same old predictable shower of shite from the clueless and inept Pellegrini.

Silva was dire. As was De Bruyne. As was Toure. Sterlings performance coming on was offensive to the fans it was that bad, absolutely vile. Awful display by the lot of them.

Kelechi looked threatening and made an impact and made the equaliser. He surely needs more game time.

Only positive from this game is that it looks like Aguero is back up and running and is looking like the class act he is.

It's heartbreaking seeing silva turn out the shite he has been since his injury. I didn't think he had it in him to play this badly. Hopefully it's just a blip.

Drop Silva & drop Toure. Simply out of form at the moment regardless of their names. Get KdB central & put 2 wingers (Sterling/Navas) on the wings, give Kelechi more game time if we need a goal (30+ mins) as he always has a positive impact when he comes on. Oh and stop bringing Fernando on when we need goals, weirdly it doesn't seem to help our attacking play.

Good calls all of them. I would have had no issue with bringing on Fernandinho for Silva - that would have made a lot more sense,

Was impressed with your boys, especially Payet as you say. But I think you erred tactically by trying to shut up shop when you went 2-1 up. We were well below our best and were there for the taking, but you should have kept pushing for a third. Take a look at our game against Tottenham (albeit aided by a shocking ref/linesmen).

I don't think we did.

It's just the natural way football goes, you bought on 3 attacking subs and we were tiring. None of our subs were defensively minded.

Same old predictable shower of shite from the clueless and inept Pellegrini.

Silva was dire. As was De Bruyne. As was Toure. Sterlings performance coming on was offensive to the fans it was that bad, absolutely vile. Awful display by the lot of them.

Kelechi looked threatening and made an impact and made the equaliser. He surely needs more game time.

Only positive from this game is that it looks like Aguero is back up and running and is looking like the class act he is.

It's heartbreaking seeing silva turn out the shite he has been since his injury. I didn't think he had it in him to play this badly. Hopefully it's just a blip.
strong words, but hard to really disagree with what you've said. Toure is finished goods, almost defo will move on in the summer. de bruyne is dire away from home. silva is nowhere near his best. and our defence is just an insult to the paying fan

I don't think we did.

It's just the natural way football goes, you bought on 3 attacking subs and we were tiring. None of our subs were defensively minded.

Your subs were not defensive, but you definitely took your foot off the gas pedal. In the 5-10 minutes after your goal, we had ~65% possession and you lost the initiative. Paradoxically, you didnt really look threatening again until Aguero equalized and you brought on Jelavic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.