West Ham - post match thread

Didn't fucking touch him, but those Sky cunts determined to hang Sergio! Fuck off Quinn, fuck off Redknapp! Bog Brush and Costa get away with cheap shots week in, week out, I'll be outraged if the FA even look at it (but not surprised).

No energy yet ran a combined 115km....6 more than West Ham, had 67% possession, just short of 600 passes and 22 shots.

Stop talking crap.
I thought our pressing wasn't as good in the second half. Had we taken our chances it wouldn't have mattered.

Absolutely fantastic football.

Only downside is the lack of finishing off moves when it's easy & the instability/last ditchness of Zaba Otamendi etc when any kind of half decent move happens by the oppo.

Part of that caused by the midfield & Aguero losing half a yard but still we can't stop every long ball & it caused more trouble than it should, reminiscent of the Juve game last season.

Gundogan & Sané should fix that re midfield but imo we will need fullbacks with pace in the long term & Vinny in the short.

Nasri looked superb. Pity if he is going. But how can we fit him in ?

1st half perhaps the best ever team performance seen in the Prem if you consider skill workrate & tactical excellence.

imo he has to find room in his squad for Nasri still has the quality and did more in his time on the pitch than Aguero did in the whole s/half So glad we bought Aleks `Baresi` Kolorov

I thought our pressing wasn't as good in the second half. Had we taken our chances it wouldn't have mattered.
I feel like it was less our pressing and more that West Ham took advantage of our poor fullback play leaving us scrambling to get back into position too often.

Great performance, we should really have scored more, West Ham a band of long balls thugs, don't know if their fans enjoy this kind of football, but whatever, we played brilliant football, happy for Nasri, it looks like he has a future in this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.