West Ham - post match thread

Awesome first half...bit sloppy in th second half but what you can guarantee is that pep won't let that happen too often...a few players will get an ear bashing for that.

The first half was simply some of the best football since the takeover.......three moves in particular which went back to front..one which led to the goal, one which started with Caballero paying a ball to zabba on the touch line which he headed inside and then one that finished with nolito on the edge of the box area winning a corner (i think)

easily the best football since the take over........

sterling is shoving all the boos and all the shit in the press right back down peoples throats.....

Silva is absolutely running the show most games.

stones is so calm.

kuns work rate has doubled and some of his football in the midfield areas was as slick as I've seen him pass and move.

fernandihnio....i didn't think it was possible for him to get better but he has.

nasri - changed us when he came on....if he can get proper match sharp he is a real pep type player and he will thrive (i don't think he is going anywhere or pep wouldn't have played him).

we even to look to have worked on set pieces as the amount of times we are getting chances from these something has been done for the likes of sergio and others to keep finding so much space.....i cant quite work it out but it seems to revolve around sandwiching a couple of players deliberately into spaces between two defenders.

kdb....still not quit at the races but he is getting there.

I cant wait to see Gabriel Jesus in this set up..his ability one on one is better than anyones we currently have (don't know about sane) but he will also thrive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.